Notice of Nebraska Home Care Association’s 2018 Annual Business Meeting
Tuesday, January 31, 2017 from 12:15 - 1:15 P.M. Central in Arbor 1, 2 in the lower level of the Cornhusker Marriott, 333 S. 13th St. in Lincoln, Nebraska.
The annual meeting is planned in conjunction with the 2018 Nebraska Home Care Association Annual Conference. There are two primary items of business at the annual meeting:
Election of board members. Please read the slate of candidates below.
Provide a state of the association update.
Slate of Candidates
In accordance with the requirements of the Nebraska Home Care Association Bylaws, the following slate of candidates is presented for election at the 2018 Annual Meeting.
1. For President-Elect (two-year term with automatic succession to President to begin immediately following the Annual Conference)
• James C. Summerfelt, President and CEO, Visiting Nurse Association in Omaha, Nebraska. Read Jamie’s candidate statement.
2. For At-Large Director (two-year term to begin immediately following the Annual Conference)
• Carrie Edwards, BSN, Director of Home Care at Mary Lanning Healthcare in Hastings. Read Carrie’s candidate statement.
3. For Nominating Committee (two-year term to begin immediately following the Annual Conference)
• Penny Price, RN, Manager of the Home Health and Hospice departments at Mary Lanning Healthcare in Hastings. Read Penny’s candidate statement.
Additional nominations may be made from the floor at the annual meeting. Members nominated at the meeting must consent to serve if elected, before such nominations are accepted.