The Nebraska Home Care Association partners with The Visiting Nurse Associations of America (VNAA) to provide association members with discounted rates for the VNAA Clinical Procedure Manual, 18th Edition.
Order the manual.
VNAA Clinical Procedure Manual Top 10 Things to Know
1. A nationally recognized staple in the home health and hospice community since 1986!
2. More than 40 certified and advanced practiced clinicians revised and wrote all of the manual’s 25 sections
and 326 evidence-based procedures, checking for congruence with latest practice guidelines and best
3. New sections include: nutrition, patient learning, pain, immune system, and new assessments on chronic
diseases (diabetes and heart failure).
4. Other sections are enhanced: Hospice, Mental Health, Infection Control, Infusion Therapy, Wound and Skin
5. Procedures to help meet OASIS process measures.
6. New indexing to make procedures easier to find.
7. VNAA has created the Electronic Licensing option for organizations of all sizes to NEW Electronic Licensing
Pricing: Three multi-staff tiers available for small, medium, and large staff
8. This Manual will:
a. Improve compliance, quality initiatives, consistency in care, documentation and patient care outcomes.
b. Help deliver safe and effective clinical care.
c. Help improve documentation with step-by-step instructions for all items clinicians should document in each procedure.
d. Improve outcomes of state surveys and accreditation visits.
e. Be the one clinical comprehensive, evidence-based manual.
f. Improve effectiveness of clinical staff education when CPM procedures are incorporated into orientation
and continuing education activities.
g. Enhance education and quality and staff productivity by utilizing pre-developed procedure templates for review.
All orders come with a free CD-ROM, which is searchable by procedure.
Designed specifically to help multidisciplinary home health and hospice professional teams improve their ability to deliver high-quality and consistent care in one adaptable and comprehensive evidence-based manual.
This is one edition you won’t want to miss!