Home Health Aide on-the-go In-Service Series
Nebraska Home Care Association partners with HCPro/Beacon Health to offer a Home Health Aide on the Go In-Service Series.
Each 12-lesson volume fully meets the Medicare CoP annual in-service requirements for aides. Each volume is $360.
In‐service hours: 1.0 per lesson.
Ensure home health aides satisfy Medicare’s annual 12‐hour aide in‐service requirement. Beacon Health’s Home Health Aide On‐the‐Go In‐Service Series 11 provides the training they need in a convenient, easy‐to‐use format. Each one‐hour lesson provides authoritative, comprehensive training on a homecare‐specific topic for self‐study or the classroom. Lessons are easy to use and written specifically for home health aides.
- A clearly written fact sheet about a timely, homecare‐specific topic.
- A 10‐question posttest to measure understanding of the subject matter.
- An answer sheet with a place for the instructor’s comments and signature.
- An illustrative, homecare‐specific case study.
- Suggested supplemental learning activities.
- An attendance log and certificate of completion.
- Single‐site reproduction rights for your own agency to use again and again.
The training is flexible, so aides can learn at their own pace at a time that is convenient for them. Lessons are available individually or in 12‐lesson volumes - a convenient way to provide one year’s worth of in‐service training. Each volume comes in its own handy binder.
Nebraska Home Care Association will receive 20% of all proceeds made from each purchase. Read this flyer for details about the content in each module and how to place an order.