Join us for the 2019 Nebraska Home Care Association Legislative Day, Industry Partner Expo and Annual Conference on January 16-17, 2019 at the Cornhusker Marriott in Lincoln, Nebraska. An application has been submitted to Iowa Western Community College Iowa Board of Nursing for contact hours (CE) and is pending approval.
Attendees: Register online
or download the registration brochure
Don't miss these activities:
January 16, 2019 Legislative Day Program and Luncheon with State Senators from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Remarks from Nebraska Legislature's Health and Human Services Committee Chair (pending selection)
- Legislative Issues Review
- Meet Your Lobbyists
- Luncheon with State Senators
January 16, 2019 Pre-Conference Session "Make Denials a Thing of the Past - Medical Clinical Updates from CGS" presented by Sandy Decker from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
January 16, 2019 Industry Partner Expo and Networking Reception - exhibitors will give brief reviews of the products and services they provide for the home care industry. You can then visit with exhibitors at their displays and network with colleagues during a cocktail reception.
January 17, 2019 Annual Conference Sessions and Activities
- Annual Business Meeting with Association Update, Board Election and Award Presentation
- Home Care and Hospice Federal Legislative and Regulatory Update presented by Bill Dombi, National Association for Home Care & Hospice President
- The 7 HR Systems to Become an Employer of Choice in Senior Care presented by Anne-Lise Gere from Gere Consulting Associates
- How to Prepare for Successful Electronic Visit Verification Implementation presented by Joe Schnur from Tellus
- How to Recruit and Retain Millennial Caregivers presented by Anne-Lise Gere from Gere Consulting Associates
- LPN-C and IV Therapy Changes and Nebraska's Multi-Regional Nursing Workforce Model presented by Ann Oertwich from Nebraska Board of Nursing, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Interpreting Financial Statements and Dashboards presented by Amber Popek from BKD
- Homebound Requirements and Q&A with Nebraska's Managed Care Organizations - presented by Meagan Weese from UnitedHealthCare Community Plan; Adam Proctor from Nebraska Total Care, and Melissa Humphrey from WellCare of Nebraska